Medipod Fungisolve is a multi-purpose anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal concentrated laundry solution / disinfectant which decontaminates any materials, even in cold water, during washing or soaking.
Developed by podiatrist Karin Brückner.
- Athlete’s foot: use FungiSolve to treat running shoes, other shoes, socks, floor mats.
- Candida infections: underwear, leotards, cycling shorts, bikinis.
- Other bacteria and fungi: use FungiSolve on floors, carpets, towels, floor mats, sheets and Pillowcases.
- Bad Odour – clothing, Pet Bedding, etc.
- Mould – dishwasher, bread bins, shower & bathroom floors, hot tubs
- Kills bacteria and fungal spores
- Decontaminates surfaces
- Stable when diluted
- Light green colour will not stain or damaged textiles if pre-shrunk and dyes are colour-fast.
- Highly effective against a wide range of viruses and other pathogens, but very low toxicity
- Non-corrosive for grooming tools (e.g. nail clippers, nail files and hair brushes)
- Clinically tested to be effective in 10ml/ litre as a recommended dilution
Sizes: 500 ml
For washed textiles:
5 ml FungiSolve per 1 litre water. Soak for 30-60 min.
For dirty textiles:
10 ml FungiSolve per 1 litre water. Soak for 30-60 min.
*Please note, FungiSolve will only be effective in preventing recontamination once the infection is cured.