“Formthotics are unique, custom-fitted orthoses, designed to provide the support and comfort your patient needs and to naturally fit their feet.”
The Formthotics Original Single Medium Full Length Insole is designed with a lower arch profile and less medial support than the Original Formthotics.
- use in a broad range of clinical applications where management of patient biomechanics and function will improve outcome
- Full Length Only
- Single Density
- Provides a balance of cushioning and control
- Deep heel cup for firm, flexible, and functional support
- Round heel
- Arch Support
- Talo-navicular support – Tear Drop Shape, milled into the base of the orthotic
- Treated with Ultra FreshTM – Resistant to bacterial and fungal infection
- Heat mouldable at low temperatures with the Formthotics V20 Heating Machine
- Latex and Glue Free – no allergy risk
All Formthotics have a 30-day warranty when manufactured with the Formthotics V20 Heating Machine.